Saturday, January 28, 2012

HATED!!!

Happy Saturday evening every one. I've compiled a list of a few things that I really hate with a passion.  I know we all have our own list's, please feel free to reply and let me know about something you really hate.  They say letting go of thing's that bother you has some health benefit, I'm just in the mood to belly-ache.  Here it goes,

1.  Stretched out ear lobes that look like you could fit a small frying pan in.  I don't know what in the world these people are thinking or how utterly ridiculous it looks.  I had my ear pierced as a teen, but it was with a small, tiny needle. These folks could fit a freakin' baseball through their earlobe. Yuck!!!

2.  Sunday only Christian's make my blood boil.  I'm talking about the people who show up to church on Sunday's to  give thanks to our Good Lord, and the minute they go back to work on Monday, their talking crap about somebody. During the course of the week, not only are they talking crap, their having affair's on their mate's, they insist that people are going to hell for life style choices and frown upon any other belief than their own. You know the type.

3.  Close proximity pooping.  I like to do my bath room business at home. Unfortunatley, while I'm out and about, some times the number two urge is just too over whelming, and I succumb to using a public bath room.  I know that if there are only two stall's, and some one has to poop, then there is no way to avoid pooping next to me.  What I'm talking about with close proximity pooping is when there are three or more stall's, I'm the only person pooping, and some one has to come in and poop in the stall right next to me!!!  In a three stall bath room, if there's only one person pooping, I will give that person the common courtesy of skipping a stall to poop.  I'm sorry, I don't like hearing you grunt and groan, then let out a big sigh of relief when your done with your pooping. If at all possible, have some consideration while doing your business.

4.  It makes cringe when I hear some one using the words "God damn".  There are 170,000 word's in the English language to choose from. To me it's just crude language, belittle's God, and belittle's the person saying it.

5.  People with two face's.  One would think that if a person had two face's, they would have more of a chance being better looking, doesn't happen.  A person with two face's is guaranteed to be uglier than the person with one face.  The person with two face's has a hard time looking me, or any one for that matter, directly in the eye's. 

6.  Pant's hanging off of heini's is a big pet peeve of mine. Look dude, I don't want to know what color your under wear is, that's why they call it under wear!  From what I've heard, the trend started in prison's when the inmate's were issued wrong size pant's, and they had to hold them up to keep them up.  Guess what, I'm not in prison, so I shouldn't have to look at your boxer's or whitey tightie's, which ever you wear.  It's not cool, it's disgusting, especially when your skid mark's are trying to make an appearance!

7.  Benefit's for prisoner's piss me off.  I know every one get's mad about this, maybe except for the prisoner's themselves. To me, it's not enough that just their freedom is taken away. Prisoner's have FREE access to housing, health care, prescription's, eye glasse's, three square meals a day, heat, electric, cable television, water, exercise equipment, laundry services, dental care and more.  Prisoner's need to have it harder than the rest of society that follow's and obey's the law, not a life of luxury!!!

8.  Soccer.  Enough said.

This conclude's my short list of things that I hate with a passion, but only for tonight.  I'll do a Part 2 some time in the near future. I plan on blogging a different subject every night, that's been my plan all along, but haven't been feeling the greatest.  I cetainly would appreciate you taking a moment to read my blog, I will do best to keep it interesting.  Until tomorrow, Love.

No comments: