Monday, January 30, 2012

PAPA'S NEW AT BLOGGING!!!

  Hi.  I'm new at this blogging business, this is only my fifth post, and I'll be the first to tell you, the idea's for a blog don't flow easily.  All of the instruction web site's and even a couple of book's I've checked out all conclude to me that my blog should be told through my eye's, and my pen only.  I wish it were that simple, not only is coming up with subject matter hard as heck, but writing it in such a way to keep people interested and wanting to read the entire blog is the trick.  You see, I've got almost 53 year's of life's experience's to share with all of you, (I know, maybe 48 or 49, I just remember bit's and piece's from age 1 day to 5 years--lol) but I want to write about the lesson's I've learned, the experience's I've experienced, the people that I hold very near and dear to my heart, and past and current event's in such a way that not only will you read my blog, you'll be looking forward to reading my blog.  Like I said, I'm still new to the blogging world, but I will hit my blog's full steam ahead, put my heart in to them, and hopefully be successful.  I will be posting a new blog daily.  As soon as I learn how to explain how, and if you really wish to, I would really appreciate it if you would like my "Science of My Mind" blogging page on Facebook.
  One day or so a week, I  would like to dedicate a blog to a person who has had an impact on my life in any form, shape or fashion.  My hope is that it take's you as a reader back to a moment in your life that at that instant, you knew you'd remember for ever and ever.  There's been one little guy that has been hanging around me on and off for a few short year's who I'm writing about first.  I'll introduce him in a moment.
  I love my children, they are my family.  Every one plus the world know's that their my step children, but that doesn't matter to me.  Say something bad about my kid's, it will be like your saying it about my Mother, my Wife, or any member of my family, and I'll correct you real fast.  In order of age, there's Robby, who's 26, a great father to Kimberlyn, my granddaughter and a good young man.  Like any 26 year old, Robby is living and learning and I'm proud of him.  Then there's Jessica, who is 23, who not only share's her Mother's beauty, but also share's her drive and perseverance to achieve any thing she want's out of life.  I'm so proud of Jessica, she's getting married in August to a nice young man named Grant.  Last, there's Kyle, who is 17.  Kyle is a very handsome young man, who happened to become a father while he himself was still a child himself.  I believe with all of my heart that every thing will fall in to place for Kyle, and things will go well. 
  Which lead's me to the introduction of my first grandson,  Anthony Owen Buss.  I know when the time is right, I'll be bragging just as much about my granddaughter Kimberlyn as I do Anthony.  At first I thought, well, this young man is just going to grow up knowing me as his "Step" something.  My heart wasn't in it, that was until he learned to talk.  Being called "Papa", just melt's my heart.  I am Anthony's Papa, and to me that is just as important as being my Mother's son, or my Wife's husband.  Anthony doesn't know about "step" this or "step" that.  Every thing that my three year old grandson does, he does from his heart, his genuine, little heart.  Before I wrap up this blog for today, I want to share that moment that is probably right at the top of my most memorable moment's with Anthony.  As many of you know, I have Type 1 Diabetes, which require's several insulin shot's on a daily basis.  Anthony, would often come running when he heard I was going to be doing my shot.  He would watch with great anticipation as I injected the insulin in to my stomach.  The very next day, Anthony said "Papa shot", ran in to his toy box, pulled out his rendition of an insulin syringe, which is his favorite magic marker, stood right next to his Papa and did his shot.  This tradition carries on this very day. 
If that's not enough to melt a grown a man's heart, I don't know what is.  So for today Anthony, you are the person that has and always will have a little piece of this old man's heart.  Papa loves you.  Until tomorrow.  Love.

3 comments:

Moonshadow said...

Since you don't know me by Moonshadow, I'll leave a comment on FB! :)

Anonymous said...

I don't got words say at this momment but wow george that is great blog. Can't wait to see your next blog.

jessica said...

wow george i gotta say, this melted my heart too! love you!