Tuesday, January 31, 2012

WE DID IT!!!

  Hi everyone, another day winding down.  I hope this was a constructive Tuesday for all of you, I have always found that when I accomplish more than sitting my tail on the couch watching television all day, I not only feel better about myself, but I sleep much better.  That's just me though, I know different thing's work for different people.  We ALL need that one day now and then where we do absolutley nothing but the the three major function's, eat, go to the bathroom and sleep.  Here lately with me, I've had too many of those "do nothing" day's.  As I sit here typing away, I still haven't come up with the subject I want to touch on this evening, or the title to this post.  I've had several idea's rolling around my head through out the day, but none of them have been the "THAT"S IT" subject.  So, the thinking cap is going on and I'm just going to start typing, or as I like to call it, "heart to head to hand's to paper."  Be back in a few...
  This subject has been the originator of war's from the beginning of time, so I had some hesitancy as to whether or not to touch on it.  Many of you guessed that the subject might be religion or faith--!!!BUT WAIT!!!--, I'm not a preacher or a priest, I don't even go to church, unless I'm invited to a church wedding.  So why in the world would I want to touch on the one subject I don't know much about, and why would you want to read about it?  I will tell you right up front, you believe the way you want to believe, and I'll do the same.  I stopped believing in any one form of organized religion year's ago.  I had to find what type of spirituality worked for me, after year's of praying and searching, I finally did.  The Good Lord and I have a relationship that work's perfectly for me, for us.  I'm almost certain many of you may say the same thing, your relationship with our Good Lord work's perfectly for you.
  The one huge question I have heard through out the course of my entire life, is "If the Lord is so good, why does he let bad thing's happen to good people?  I've asked myself this question so many time's that I had to come up with a way to embrace the answer to fit within my own spirituality.  The subject matter of this blog is what I've determined to be the answer to this question, and keep's  my heart and my spirit at peace.  You may or may not agree, your free to post your response's or feeling's on the subject,  I honestly do respect your opinion's.
  To me, our Good Lord doesn't let bad thing's happen to good people.  We have done that to ourselve's.  I'm not a scholar, I'm not making up my rendition of what I percieve to be religous history, this is what I've learned to come to peace with, this is what work's for me.  Here goes,  back in the day, when ever that day may have been, our Dear Lord blessed every one with the gift of free will.  I can't see our Lord saying, "Go and make disease's that kill my children, go make the metal that makes the cars to drive fast to kill my children, make gun's, make drug's, , make missle's, make war's, make all of these thing's so that one day my children can say, "Why do you, our Lord, let bad thing's happen to good people?"  We, the human race , we're the one's letting bad thing's happen to good people.  We took that free will that our Good Lord gave us, and we've done what we've done.
  I know that a million question's could be raised from the one previous paragraph that I typed, like I said, this is what keep's my heart at peace during time's of loss and despair.  Thank you so my friend's for reading. It mean's the world to me.  Until tomorrow.  Love 
 

 



No comments: