Thursday, February 9, 2012

I WANT TO SHARE

February 9, 2012

  Today was an ok day.  I've been thinking about subjects to blog about all day.  I dropped my grandson off fairly early, so I had part of the day to myself.  I don't care who you are, time to yourself is a necessity.  If it's catching up on a delayed project, pampering yourself, or just reflecting on what's going on in your life, past, present or future.  Today was a reflecting day for me.  I've got all of these years of experience, hard knocks, lessons and wisdom at the game of life.  Now at the age of 53, I know what people mean by saying "Old people have wisdom."  I don't consider myself old just yet, but I feel like I'm old enough.  If there is a specific age classification for old age, I'd be knocking on the door to enter the club.  I want to start sharing some of my hard learned lessons, some not so hard learned lessons and some of the knocks I've had to experience to make it to the ripe old age of 53.  Please scroll down, hope you enjoy, you might or might not agree with all of them, but that's ok.  Feel free to comment at the end.  Please tune in to my blog tomorrow, I am going to say a short something about every friend I have on Facebook.  If you get an opportunity to like my "Science of My Mind Blog", I would really appreciate it.  Once again, I thank everyone for reading.  Until tomorrow.  Love

My List of a few of My Life's Lessons.

1.   I've learned that when I smile at people, they always smile back.
2.   I've learned that jealousy only hurts me.
3.   I've learned that forgiving eases the burdens of my heart.
4.   I've learned to admire the beauty that God has blessed us with.
5.   I've learned to accept people as they are, for who they are.
6.   I've learned that I must let go of all bitterness and resentments to have a  
      happy heart.   
7.   I've learned that when I fall off of the ladder, I get right back on.
8.   I've learned that no matter how bad it get's for me, someone else has it way
      worse.
9.   I've learned that it's always good to see my old friends.
10. I've learned that there's nothing I hate more than to see a woman cry.
11. I've learned that all babies are beautiful.
12. I've learned that there is something beautiful about every individual.
13. I've learned that my wife grows more beautiful as the years pass.
14. I've learned to call my mother every day and tell her I love her.
15. I've learned that step children are awesome.
16. I've learned once words are said, they can't be taken back.
18. I've learned a dog or cat does become part of your family.
19. I've learned that teenager's know everything.
20. I've learned that I'm never too old to hold my wifes hand.
21. I've learned to talk less and listen more.
22. I've learned we as a nation don't treat our elderly right.
23. I've learned not to judge anyone because of sexual orientation.
24. I've learned not to take people for granted.
25. I've learned that I cherish my relationship with Jesus Christ.
    

No comments: