Friday, February 10, 2012

TAKING A NIGHT OFF

  Hi everyone. I'm not going to do my standard blog tonight, I just wanted to touch base and say hey.  I'm brain storming trying to make this blog something everyone wants to read on a daily basis.
  The snow hit me by suprise today, I can't beleieve how bad the roads got with the minimal amount of snow that we had. (I believe we got two inches, varied around the state)  When I first moved here in 2000, driving in the snow absolutley petrified me.  Living in Tennessee from the age of fourteen, I had never driven in it.  I'll never forget it, my first time driving in a Wisconsin winter, I had people passing me and for some reason, they were showing me their middle finger.  I had these huge orange snow plows passing me while laying on their horns.  I honestly thought that the 20 miles per hour I was driving was a bit fast for the conditions, I know now that I was wrong.  I still play it safe, but at least I can keep up with the rest of the traffic while driving in the snow.
  Hope everyone has a great Friday night.  I'm going in the living room and watch Blue Bloods with the wife.  I'll be back with my "Science of My Mind" tomorrow.  Until then.  Love.

No comments: