Tuesday, February 14, 2012

NEW DIRECTION

February 14, 2012

  Blogs don't have to be about a specific topic, the content can be whatever is on your mind at any given moment.  Some people blog to use as an online diary of their own lives or someone else's, that they may refer back to at a later time.  If you have followed my blog, you've probably noticed that's it's been a little bit of everywhere and everything since I've started.  I suppose one could say that my blog, "Science of my Mind", is still in the eary stages of development, but will find the nature of it's calling.  Believe me, I've researched other people's blogs and even more successful blogs, but I'm not 100% satisfied that those are the directions that I want my blog to follow.  Starting tomorrow, and I will have to work out the kinks, I'm going to be trying something new, I will be commenting on past and current events, and if I'm able to and have the correct answer's, give advice to people that have issue's their facing.  Please, I ask everyone, your comments are just as important as anyone else's, do not hesitate to give your view on a matter.  Your opinion matters!!!  I feel as though we can have some good discussions and debates and always remember, "there is no bad question," so if your unsure about something we're discussing, please ask, and I will try to find the answer for you by the next day, or I'm sure someone involved in the discussion will find the correct answer.  This blog will also be a place where you can talk about anything that's on your mind, if you need to vent, and don't want your identity known where the world can see it, you can post anonymously, or send me a private message on Facebook.  I'm really looking forward to it.  If you ever have an idea for a topic, please drop me a line, I will research it, fill you in what I've found out, and with your blessing, publish it.    Your my family, friends and neighbors, let's have a good time with this thing.  Thank you all the opportunity to be able to do this, and I want to let you know how grateful I am that people are reading my blog. Thank you everyone, goodnight, God Bless and may we all have a better tomorrow.  Until tomorrow.  Love.
 

No comments: